I’ve written on a wide range of topics from personal essays to reviewing AfroPunk festival in Paris for gal-dem. I worked for gal-dem between 2016 and 2018.
A selection of work:
- Weekly Race Review: student exposes racist who asked if she was dressed as Harambe
- The Metropolitan Police urged to dismantle racist gang matrix
- The Home Office is setting the bar too high for LGBTQI+ asylum seekers
- Gal-Dem shortlisted in the End Violence Against Women awards
- Former Aston Villa Player Dalian Atkinson dies after being tasered by police
- Orlando: A horror that has unraveled hatred within UK media
- There is a fine line between tokenism and diversity
- When will Rachel Dolezal stop trying to get in formation?
- Afropunk 2016 review: black power with a hint of punk
- Tony’s 2016: Why musical theatre is usurping Hollywood in diversity
- Match4Lara: Why ethnic minorities should sign up to be bone-marrow donors