The majority of my work can be found on The Guardian’s global Instagram account. When I joined the team we had under 2 million followers and now we are fast approaching 4 million.
Last year, I reported on the world’s first museum dedicated to vaginas. The story made the top 10 completed stories of 2019.
Highlights include producing The Guardian’s first workout series Workout Wednesdays, guest-presenting in our weekly Fake or For Real series, and interviewing bestselling author Robin DiAngelo about privilege and white fragility.
Here’s a selection of work:
- Workout Wednesdays (10 episodes)
- Why do black actors keep getting erased in China?
- Why is it so hard for white people to talk about racism?
- Enter the Covid Closet
- Protects to watch in 2020
- How do you cope with eco-anxiety?
- #MeToo two years on
- Mindfulness for students
- Things you may have missed at the Extinction Rebellion protests
- Forget fast fashion
You can also find some of my writing for the site here.
[L: Reporting on the Vagina Museum R: Guest presenting Fake or For Real?]