The majority of my work can be found on The Guardian’s global Instagram account. During my time there our Instagram audience grew by 50% and is currently over 4 million.
Highlights include producing The Guardian’s first workout series Workout Wednesdays, guest-presenting in our weekly Fake or For Real series, and interviewing bestselling author Robin DiAngelo about privilege and white fragility.
Here’s a selection of work:
- Meatless Mondays (4-part series)
- How to cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Workout Wednesdays (10-part series)
- Why do black actors keep getting erased in China?
- Why is it so hard for white people to talk about racism?
- Enter the Covid Closet
- Protects to watch in 2020
- How do you cope with eco-anxiety?
- #MeToo two years on
- Mindfulness for students
- Things you may have missed at the Extinction Rebellion protests
- Forget fast fashion
You can also find some of my writing for the site here.